Google Analytics is one of the most widely used platforms for gathering and organizing analytics data from websites. While most digital marketers will not use Google Analytics exclusively, its extensive toolset provides digital marketers with a huge amount of data about their websites. These tools can be customized to suit the needs of a wide range of websites, from simple blogs to more complex e-commerce platforms.
In this course, we will examine some of the core features of Google Analytics, and explore why it is one of the most important tools that digital marketers have at their disposal.
Course Learning Objectives
In this course, you will learn:
- what Google Analytics does.
- what changes have been introduced with Google Analytics 4.
- how to create a Google Analytics account and connect it to your website.
- the basic features of the Google Analytics interface.
- how to work with Analytics Intelligence.
It is best if you do this tutorial in 2 separate windows side by side if possible, with the tutorial in one browser and Google in the other.